UC San Diego Soccer Camps
Be Sure to Bring the Following:
- Cleats that are already broken in. Don't buy a new pair of shoes to wear at camp unless you have enough time to break them in. New shoes can give you blisters.
- For Goalkeepers: An extra goalkeeper jersey.
- Indoor shoes for possible indoor sessions.
- Warm clothing for night games. A warm-up suit and/or rain gear.
- For Goalkeepers: Long goalkeeper pants or sweatpants for breakaway sessions.
- Plenty of t-shirts and shorts
- Bath towel and beach towel
- Linens, blankets, and pillows are provided but feel free to bring your own.
- Bathroom items e.g. soap, shampoo, toothbrush, deodorant
- Laundry detergent. You will need to wash your dirty gear
- Spending money for evening snacks, laundry, etc.
- Athletic tape and wraps if you need them. There will be a certified athletic trainer on hand to assist you.
- A notebook and pen for classroom sessions.
- A ball! You cannot play without one.
- A water bottle. You don't want to get dehydrated.